TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® LIVONIA is HIRING IMMEDIATELY! We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual for our Customer Service Representative opening! In this role, you will use your strategic selling skills, in-depth knowledge of company services, and compassion for others to build relationships with our customers. This is a great role for those who are self-starting and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Join our team today!
What We Offer
- Starting pay: $11 - $14 per hour PLUS commission!
- Commission-based incentives - average $500 - $800 per month
- Paid time off
- Health insurance available
- Jeans days!
- Employee referral bonus program
- Career advancement
- Opportunities for training and growth
Be a part of our family and share our core values: Integrity, Give Back to the Community, Be Your Best and Have Fun, The Grandma Rule®, Care, and Inclusion!
- Provide outstanding customer service on all calls and online inquiries
- Recommend/sell moving services, products, supplies, equipment, and other value-added services based on cost, availability, and customer specifications
- Input information into internal move software to provide accurate moving estimates and schedule moves
- Achieve daily, monthly, and yearly sales goals and customer satisfaction goals
- Obtain customer feedback through follow-up calls, both during and after moves; calmly and professionally handle customer concerns
- Prepare move-related paperwork and documents
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing Manager to increase business move revenue and develop strategic relationships with potential and existing customers
- Utilize your sales expertise to secure critical sales
- Continually maintain a thorough understanding of all company products, services, pricing and promotions in order to communicate the benefits and value of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® and effectively oppose any customer objections
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED; associate’s degree in a related field preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills: effective listening and communication
- Ability to multi-task and enter customer data into move software while on the phone
- Confidence to initiate customer contact and comfortable asking for the sale
- Motivated by exceeding goals
- Willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Creative problem solving skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Strong team player who works productively with a wide range of people and personalities
- Demonstrated integrity, ethical standards, and commitment to TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Core Values