Being a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® mover and driver is more than moving furniture and belongings – it’s making a daily impact in the lives of every customer we serve and building a career along the way. From greeting customers in a friendly and professional manner to moving, packing, and unpacking their belongings, our movers and drivers make this company what it is. We provide top-notch training to all team members when they’re hired and offer continuous training for career development if they strive to move up in the company.
We also provide our movers and drivers with flexible working hours, which works well for those in school or who need a part-time position. Our non-CDL driving jobs, allow movers to quickly work their way up and learn the role of driving for TWO MEN AND A TRUCK without a CDL certification.
Being a driver includes driving our moving trucks for home or business moves, or assisting with the delivery of items from a store or warehouse to customers’ homes with our pickup and delivery service. All movers and drivers must be able to pass a drug screening and background check, and a high school diploma or GED is required.
If you join the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK team, you may receive these benefits:
As a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK driver, you serve as the captain of your moving team, making sure everything runs smoothly throughout a customer’s entire moving process. From ensuring the truck and moving equipment are meeting company standards to working with customers to ensure all of their needs are met, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK drivers lead the charge and help everyone stay organized on the job.
Job responsibilities for a TWO MEN AND A TRUCK driver include:
- Safely, responsibly, and professionally operate a 26-foot moving truck and monitor the truck’s functionality
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections to ensure truck is equipped with all necessary tools
- Accurately complete move paperwork with the customer; ensure correct payments are calculated and collected at the end of each move
- Organize and secure the moving truck at the end of each move and ensure the truck and equipment are maintained in a clean, safe, and professional manner
- Safely move, pack, and unpack customer’s belongings by utilizing proper moving equipment and techniques
- Serve as the lead mover during the move; obtain customer feedback throughout the move to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction