Providing an outstanding customer experience is crucial to any business, and a Customer Service Representative position at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the first point of contact in making sure our customers are treated right from the get-go.
CSRs are responsible for possessing an extensive knowledge of our services, while also having the ability to ask open-ended questions to gauge a customer’s needs, and the ability to make recommendations and point them in the right direction on what’s best for them.
Customer Service Representative Skills
Effective listening communication
High school diploma or GED
What is a Customer Service Representative?
At TWO MEN AND A TRUCK, one of the most important roles in the company is that of a CSR (customer service representative). Our CSRs serve as the main points of contact for all customers and potential customers, helping to create a dialogue that leads to us eventually helping them move forward in their lives. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK CSRs exhibit each of the company core values that helped build the foundation of this company, and work their hardest with customers to provide an enjoyable and satisfying customer service experience from beginning to end.
The main tasks of a CSR include:
- Act as the first point of contact and sales representative for new or existing customers to establish rapport and build confidence in TWO MEN AND A TRUCK’s services
- Manage all emails and online sales leads through the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK internal move software
- Use sales skills to make recommendations to customer’s needs on moving, packing, or storage services in addition to retail upselling for boxes or supplies
- Educate customers on terminology, policies, and procedures, any anticipated delays, or additional information needed to increase customer satisfaction and improve franchise profitability
- Prepare all move-related paperwork and documents on a daily basis, ensuring it’s thorough and clearly documented for movers and drivers
- Perform confirmation calls, move-in progress calls, and post-move calls to obtain customer feedback and maintain high customer service scores
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES MAY RECEIVE THESE BENEFITS:
- Day-to-day work variety
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses and incentives
- Career advancement
- Peer support
- Family environment and camaraderie
- Ongoing training opportunities
Office Staff Positions
Although our movers and drivers are out on the frontline moving our customers daily, it takes a dedicated office team at each of our franchise locations to make the business run smoothly.
Each TWO MEN AND A TRUCK location hires a number of hardworking employees to a variety of positions, ranging everywhere from general office administration to marketing, sales, and much, much more.