You have the right to know how any information collected by TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® through our job application system will be used, and under what circumstances, if any, that information will be disclosed.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
This policy applies to any information submitted through the job application system.
Information collected may include:
- Name, address, email address, phone number and other personal contact information
- Resume, cover letter, past work experience and/or education information
- Relationships with current or past employees in the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® system
- Type of work sought, desired salary, and ability to start working
- Referral contact information Responses to criminal background related questions
It is your responsibility to obtain consent from references before providing their personal information to us.
Your information may be used:
- To assess and verify personal information and qualifications
- To conduct reference and background checks
- To submit information as required by state and federal law regulation procedures
- To communicate directly with you regarding the position(s) for which you applied
- For legal defense as necessary
If you are hired by TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, the information will become part of your employment file and may be used for employment purposes.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® uses SSL encryption whenever possible to protect data transmissions in our job application system.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® reserves the right to conduct a criminal background as part of the job application process.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of this form is entirely voluntary. Refusal to complete this form will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file. Access to personal information collected on our website will be restricted to our employees who need access to that information to perform and discharge their duties.
During the application process you may be directed to a third party website to submit additional information, and we may share personal information with third parties. These third parties are service providers who assist TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® by administering personality and physical endurance tests to potential employees. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® does not sell or market your personal information to third parties.